If you are wondering what gifs have to do with speaking with people over Omegle allow me to explain. It’s simple, all you have to do is download and install a free program called ManyCam. Manycam allows you to choose an animated gif that you can use to replace your webcam image. This means you can connect with people over Omegle making them believe the animated gif you are using in ManyCam is actually you! See below for an example of this:
To save a picture of your trolling efforts, simply hit the PRINT SCREEN button on your keyboard, then paste the screenshot into your favourite paint or photoshop program to save the image in all its glory.
1. First download and install ManyCam. Pay attention during the setup process as it asks you if you would like to change your home page and search provider. Make sure you uncheck those options if you are not interested.
2. Now you should see the ManyCam icon at the right of your taskbar. Double click this icon to bring up the program.
3. Now click on the SOURCES link at the top of the program. On the left of the screen you will see a link called STILL IMAGES. Click that.
4. Now you can click the OPEN NEW FILE link in the center of the screen. This will allow you to browse to the folder you have saved your animated gifs to.
5. Now simply select the animated gif you want to use. It's that simple.
6. Now when you enter the Omegle website, whatever image you have selected in ManyCam will appear as your webcam stream.
7. One final option that you should do is to remove the ManyCam watermark that shows up on your screen. To do this, simply click EFFECTS at the top of the screen, then click TEXT OVER VIDEO on the left of the screen, and then uncheck the box that says "Show ManyCam.com Logo" Below are the categories of gifs we have so far. We will be adding more soon as we grow our collection.
Copyright 2013 OmegleGIFS.com
This site is not affiliated with Omegle.com or ManyCam.com in any way,